1. For this challenge we require payment of £400 (part of your expenses) to confirm your place on the cycle and proof of payment should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15thMay 2017.
2. By registering for this challenge you are pledging to raise the minimum sponsorship of £2340 and understand that it is the endeavour of this challenge to raise as much above this amount as possible in aid of the Mental Healthcare Project in partnership with the PCRF.
3. If you cannot raise the £2340 minimum fundraising before the departure date your place will have to be forfeited unless you make up the balance yourself.
4. Should you have to withdraw there will be no refund payable to you as your sponsorship was raised for charitable purposes unless received in writing from you on behalf of your donors.
5. If you withdraw in circumstances where recovery of cancellation charges is indemnified under your travel insurance, you hereby agree that you will co-operate in the recovery of these charges from the insurers and any sums recovered under the policy will be paid to the charity.
6. You must be at least 18 years old before the departure date of the event. 16+ year olds may attend, but must be accompanied by a parent/ guardian.
7. Itineraries, schedules, and accommodation may change and other alterations may occur beyond the control of the PCRF or C4G.
8. The tour company is unable to accept liability for any loss or damage arising, or for cancellation of the event for any reasons outside their control.
9. You must not suffer from alcohol or drug dependency. You should not have any unspent criminal convictions.
10. You will require a passport that is valid for 6 months and you may need a visa. You are responsible for organizing your own visa if it is required.
11. You participate at your own risk. If you are refused passage and/or exit to or from Spain, any additional costs incurred are your responsibility. You will be responsible for providing your own personal equipment and packing your own bike for the flight (should you bring it). If you need assistance hiring a bike in Spain you will need to notify us in advance.
12. It is a requirement that your own bike is a road- worthy, serviced bicycle. You must wear a helmet at all times while cycling on this challenge. No helmet = no cycling!
13. You must have adequate travel insurance that will cover you for the specific activities you will be undertaking, including emergency repatriation. You will be asked to provide proof of travel insurance 3 weeks before the departure date or you may forfeit your place on this challenge.
14. The PCRF and/or Cycling4Gaza may, at their sole discretion, withdraw places on the challenge if it is believed to be in their best interest to do so.
15. You must not make any political statement or engage in any demonstrations during the challenge. As a charity both the PCRF and Cycling4Gaza have no political affiliations. The PCRF and Cycling4Gaza both oppose all forms of violence and our sole focus is supporting the vulnerable Palestinian communities, especially those in the West Bank and Gaza and in the Palestinian refugee camps in Lebanon.
16. By selecting ‘Yes’ on the Online Registration form, you are hereby agreeing with these conditions of entry.
Back to the 2017 Cycle Information
Go to the Next Section: Frequently Asked Questions